SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of March 2016 part 68 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/425645-class-march-2016-part-68-a.html)

Dee74 03-29-2018 03:48 PM

Class of March 2016 part 68

last part here:
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...t-67-a-21.html
D

Dee74 03-29-2018 03:50 PM

For what its worth Bobbie I believe you're doing the right thing.

D

ManInTheArena 03-29-2018 04:04 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Dee.

Bobbie, my heart aches for you. I think you are doing the right thing, too.

Checking in after work - things should be relatively calm the next few days. I've learned I need to be a little careful after the storm passes - too easy to let my guard down. I'm going to keep close to SR over the long weekend - always good stuff here.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

CaseyW 03-29-2018 04:53 PM

Dee gets his own shotgun as our record breaking continues in part 68. Blabbermouths 4ever!

venuscat 03-29-2018 04:57 PM

^^^ Ha. Awesome. :) ♥

Applekat 03-29-2018 05:15 PM

Bobbie I’m praying for you, Nathan and family.

PR - holy cow I would never pay that - $55?! They let us take a pic with our phone for Santa and Easter bunny. Thank goodness.

Happy Easter weekend Marchers. Kids are officially off of school for the next 10 days. Weeeeeee!

PeacefulRain 03-29-2018 07:33 PM

I think from now on I’m just going to do the Easter and Santa our HOA does at our clubhouse. There you can take your own pics. Heck I’m already paying for it, I might as well use it.

Last Easter my husband went with me and when we got up there he started laughing. When we got to the car he said we own a much better camera than the “photographer” 😡

KiKi0615 03-29-2018 08:00 PM

Hey blabber mouths! You guys are on a new thread already? Hahahaha

Sorry I haven’t checked in in a few days. I was sick and then today my husband and I car shopped ALL day! In pouring down rain. Yuck! And we haven’t found a car yet! :headbange We are trying to find a car for our teenagers. A cheap car but reliable! Hard to find!

Any way..didn’t catch up on the posts yet cause exhausted.

Tomorrow is 90 days!!! I can’t believe it!

Love you all!

ManInTheArena 03-29-2018 08:05 PM

Hi guys. Around 8:00pm here and not doing too much. I spent the better part of two hours cleaning up my email inbox. It was a mess.

AK, hope you enjoy the upcoming 10 days!! We’re here if you need us :)

Some friends coming by tomorrow to visit and do dinner. They are very moderate, almost non-drinkers, so that will be good.

See you in the morning!

ManInTheArena 03-29-2018 08:07 PM

Nice work, Kiki!!

CaseyW 03-29-2018 08:34 PM

Goodnight my sober friends. Grateful to be going to bed sober. Even more grateful that I know I'll be waking up hangover- and guilt-free!

Dee74 03-29-2018 08:37 PM

Congrats on 90 days Kiki :)

D

PhoenixJ 03-29-2018 09:26 PM

Apparently 'c.hink' is a word that needs censoring.
Went to the Good Friday meeting..packed. I shared about calling the hospital on GF 2 years ago, not drinking then, but brin very fried - to find out when my hand surgery was booked. Been and gone- lost track of time then. A very strange lady gave a very strange, disconnected share...but all listened with slience and respect.

CaseyW 03-30-2018 06:21 AM

Wake up Marchers!!! Does everyone think this is a holiday or something?

I'm off work today. And tomorrow. First week with two days off in a long long long time. Seemingly years but more like a month or two.

Think I'm gonna finally go watch Black Panther in a bit. Then I must do laundry. No matter what. Unless I put it off until tomorrow.

Not going to take that first drink today. Period.

ManInTheArena 03-30-2018 06:24 AM

Good morning gang. Got my startin' fluid going and enjoying the sunrise. Slept pretty well for a change - extremely happy about that - maybe the beginning of trend!!

Sounds like a good GF meeting, PHX-J.

Enjoy the long weekend, if you've got one!!

venuscat 03-30-2018 06:31 AM

Sunrise, coffee, happiness.....ahhh......I like that. :)
Coffee no 2 going down, woke up way too early.

Love ♥

venuscat 03-30-2018 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by KiKi0615 (Post 6841997)
Hey blabber mouths! You guys are on a new thread already? Hahahaha

Sorry I haven’t checked in in a few days. I was sick and then today my husband and I car shopped ALL day! In pouring down rain. Yuck! And we haven’t found a car yet! :headbange We are trying to find a car for our teenagers. A cheap car but reliable! Hard to find!

Any way..didn’t catch up on the posts yet cause exhausted.

Tomorrow is 90 days!!! I can’t believe it!

Love you all!

So you and your husband have maybe had the same bug we have/had. I'm fine now, but Nick isn't.....sick tummy by chance? Hmm.....wonder if we shop at the same Kroger. :)

You know I'm dying to meet you, right....whenever it suits. :)

Excited for you honey.....90 days is HUGE!!!! Woo Hoo. :) :hug: ♥♥♥

venuscat 03-30-2018 06:37 AM

Yeah, honestly......people are acting like they have days off and are all happy Casey: what is that about I ask you. ;)

When I was drinking, I never knew when any of the public holidays were....I was constantly surprised by pushing through a horrendous hangover to get showered and out the door only to discover that the world outside was closed.

:)

CaseyW 03-30-2018 08:34 AM

Wake up and get to motor mouthing, my sober friends!!!

Bobbieka 03-30-2018 08:42 AM

I’m up. Had a long post. Lost it.

Cleaning house, I’ll check back in later.