SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   90 Days and Under Part 4 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/216916-90-days-under-part-4-a.html)

Iamlivingfree 03-16-2011 01:22 PM

Kevin,
I do apologise,
i've just read your post above! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble next door. A break-in doesn't sound good. Hope things settle down quickly for you.

LeadHatter 03-17-2011 01:36 PM

Went to my sisters today - have been telling her all about soberrecovery. Saw my mum today also - both my sister and mother looked well and seemed bright - maybes im starting to encourage rather than discourage people now [though as you who know me will know i still make errors sometimes but im learning]

Well what drove me here[!] was to share a bit of news - i just completed a cpu ugrade on my pc - its a 2.4 [mhz] now - still old as but im pleased i managed to get it working since it did take some legwork and reading up on motherboards and cpu stuff for me to fathom it

still cant play adobe though then again thats mostly adobes fault - i can download stuff with get-iplayer and watch uk tv catchups using xbmc

LeadHatter 03-18-2011 06:07 AM

Well still here still no beer. Over the last week has been pretty stressful for me, i do recover sure but i dont have a 'cast irion' recovery. I intend to goto aa to branch out although that is not going to be easy and will feel scary at least.

I am grateful to those at sr that have assisted (day 76 same as nmh)

LeadHatter 03-19-2011 05:11 AM

Butted heads with someone last night over a charity tv fundraiser, got called apathetic and it hurt. Not sure i am-ended up donating out of guilt.

that aside ive lovely[not] images of starving malnourished kids burned into my mind - not what you want when all you want is a big bar of chocolate

I guess i have done all i can so thats it - this forum helps alot - just typing this stuff out is very helpful

LeadHatter 03-20-2011 07:53 AM

well now dee has thanked me for my post i can feel free to babble on - had rather a pleasant time today on sr daveinmd simplyfab and yes its been good.

Dee74 03-20-2011 02:05 PM

You must nearly have 90 days anyway Kevin - you'll soon be moving on to a more populated thread :)

D

LeadHatter 03-20-2011 04:33 PM

Is right this is my blog :) nice day im so pleased to have found soberrecovery :)

but im on 78 days yeagh will be a change but for now dee you are a ledge man :D

LeadHatter 03-21-2011 03:04 AM

Well this is me signing in for day 79 - just rolled out of bed.

I actually got up at a pretty steady time yesterday [7 am], ate 3 not bad meals and went to bed at a semi normal time. Ok i thnk i took two sleeps in the afternoon but well three proper meals is certainly improved.

LeadHatter 03-22-2011 04:49 AM

Day 80 - that sounds good - i know a lot of people on this site are cool.

My mother is coming round today, one of those little silver linings to having a psychotic drunk next door is that my living room has shifted so now sits in a larger more sociable place! Result. I also took a walk last night which was a major breakthrough in starting to believe[in my eventual success/recovery].

LeadHatter 03-23-2011 01:07 PM

Day 81 - yesterday was a real good day. went into my local town and enjoyed a nice time in the park.

Onewithwings 03-23-2011 03:19 PM

day 34 now! Making progress and learning to be honest.

LeadHatter 03-23-2011 07:57 PM

Lovely to see you onewithwings

LeadHatter 03-24-2011 03:50 AM

Well day 82 hey the man D finally reading your book - co-dependant no more :D

My intention today is to read some more of this book

Dee74 03-24-2011 04:44 AM

I hope you find it useful Kevin :)

D

LeadHatter 03-25-2011 12:06 AM

Today i have cold/flulike stuff right into my bones so im not pleased. Have been making a poor me growl since i woke up at 6am.

Dee74 03-25-2011 12:37 AM

get well soon Kevin :)

D

LeadHatter 03-26-2011 02:00 PM

DDDDDDDDDDD u rule been getting into hinduism and mudras

LeadHatter 03-26-2011 03:19 PM

yeagh i meant to say i dont feel so compelled to come here each day now - but id still like some link with u d :D:P so i was going to say this before me re-editing went so long as it was over 15 mins

LeadHatter 03-27-2011 04:07 AM

well i drove myself a bit too hard yesderday - i was helping someone and the thrill and idk love of giving them a major breakthrough was just too much 2 resist.

this was good but i only went and gave them 2 major breakthroughs - giving this stranger a second major breakthrough left me asking myself lots of questions so i guess was a step towards me losing the plot.

LeadHatter 03-27-2011 05:04 AM

Further to the above im content wow-best of luck to you Dee Anna and all the good willing people here.:D