SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   I am grateful for... Nova 84 ~ Part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/407732-i-am-grateful-nova-84-part-2-a.html)

nova84 08-20-2017 02:07 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I went out for my run...although it was a tough one! I am grateful that I was able to get some chores done. I am grateful for the healthy nutritional food I had available to me today.

nova84 08-21-2017 01:46 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for our home. I am grateful for our comfy bed and that feeling of utter physical relief when I get in it. I am grateful for the hot bath I had this morning which helped ease my aching muscles. I am grateful to my husband for the loving message he sent me today.

nova84 08-22-2017 02:30 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to come home to a clean and tidy house. I am grateful for the daily challenges in my career which require me to reflect and then grow. I am grateful for all the things in my life which makes life easier to manage...food shopping being delivered to the door, a cleaner, online banking and having a car.

nova84 08-23-2017 02:31 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the enjoyment I experienced at a new fitness class. I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner before he headed off for his night shift. I am grateful for healthier ways of managing stress/difficult emotions.

nova84 08-24-2017 03:08 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the reminder that I want to respond...not react.

nova84 08-25-2017 12:58 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for a day with no conflict or confrontations. I am grateful for the congratulations card my nan sent me and our subsequent telephone conversation. I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner. I am grateful it's the weekend and that it's a long one.

nova84 08-27-2017 04:17 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 92 days in fact!!!! I am grateful for yesterday's brunch with my sister. I am grateful that my husband was able to show understanding today. I am grateful for the long weekend as it's given me more time to work on something important.

Opivotal 08-27-2017 05:18 PM

Congratulations on 92 days, Nova! :You_Rock_

nova84 08-28-2017 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Opivotal (Post 6588164)
Congratulations on 92 days, Nova! :You_Rock_

Thanks 😊 x

nova84 08-28-2017 11:58 AM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I finished the important project I have spent the entire bank holiday working on. I am grateful to my husband for bringing me breakfast in bed and hanging out the laundry.

nova84 08-29-2017 02:42 PM

I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the time alone this evening. I am grateful to come home to clean and tidy house. I am grateful for our financial security.

nova84 08-30-2017 03:27 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that drinking alcohol did not enter my head once today even though it was a very stressful day. I am grateful for tonight's bounce class. I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner. I am grateful to all of the people who have gone out of their way to help with a particular case at work.

nova84 08-31-2017 03:00 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for dinner with friends. I am grateful that I didn't get caught in the rain. I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday...followed by my first day off in 12 days straight. I am grateful for the support of friends and family.

nova84 09-01-2017 03:24 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the decision made today. I am grateful for the amazing help provided to me by a colleague. I am grateful it's the weekend.

nova84 09-02-2017 03:07 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for lots of sleep and rest. I am grateful that I didn't have to get dressed and go anywhere today. I am grateful for home sweet home. I am grateful for my husband. I am grateful for my siblings.

nova84 09-03-2017 02:29 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to Netflix for keeping me occupied today. I am grateful that there was a space available on a ((Bounce)) class tomorrow evening. I am grateful for the reminder to do something productive and enjoyable on the weekends in addition to resting.

nova84 09-05-2017 02:18 PM

Today I am grateful for 100 days of sobriety 💜 I am grateful for dinner and a catch up with my little bro. I am grateful to come home to clean and tidy house. I am grateful for the reminder that I should treat myself as I would my best friend. I am grateful for a productive day and the reminder that I should focus on what I have achieved and not what remains outstanding. I am grateful to my mother in law for her gift.

Opivotal 09-05-2017 04:21 PM

Congratulations, Nova!

http://lewamack.com/Facebook/Pics/Co...ps599bdea5.gif

nova84 09-06-2017 03:30 PM

Thanks Opivotal 😊

nova84 09-06-2017 03:34 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the parking space I was lucky enough to get. I am grateful to my husband for all of the household chores he did today. I am grateful for tonight's ((Bounce)) class. I am grateful that we have been able to plan a last minute holiday for next month...cant wait for the opportunity to relax and enjoy some quality time with my husband.

nova84 09-07-2017 02:41 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the loving and supportive message from a friend. I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday 🎉🎉🎉 I am grateful that I was able to get my nails done. I am grateful for the offer of help made by a colleague.

nova84 09-08-2017 12:38 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for feeling comfortable in my new outfit. I am grateful for the understanding shown to me. I am grateful to be in bed relaxing on a Friday night. I am grateful for the (sober) holiday we booked today for 3 weeks time 🌞🌞🌞

nova84 09-09-2017 03:56 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for afternoon naps. I am grateful for my new swimming costume ready for our holiday 🌞🌞🌞 I am grateful for delicious home cooked dinners.

nova84 09-10-2017 02:19 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that tomorrow I will not feel the way I did a year ago (hung over from my hen do 🤢 ). I am grateful for this morning's ((bounce)) class. I am grateful again for afternoon naps! I am grateful that this weekend was more productive and positive than last weekend.

nova84 09-11-2017 02:26 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to my husband for listening to me. I am grateful for the safety and comfort of home.

nova84 09-12-2017 02:29 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to my colleague for coming with me today. I am grateful for the reminder that things often go better than we anticipate...making all of the anxiety and worrying pointless.

nova84 09-13-2017 02:00 PM

Today I am grateful my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to be in my comfy bed. I am grateful that my painful ear is feeling better!!! I am grateful that I am being provided with the opportunity to undertake further studies at university (part-time whilst working full-time so it will full on). I am grateful for this evenings ((Bounce)) class. I am grateful that we were at the front of the queue.

nova84 09-14-2017 01:30 PM

Today I am grateful my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the healthy lunch I had today. I am grateful for the early night I will be having. I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday 🎉🎉🎉 I am grateful for clean hair!!!

nova84 09-16-2017 02:52 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful my new hand cream. I am grateful for our day out in London. I am grateful for comfy seats. I am grateful for bed and Lost.

nova84 09-17-2017 02:13 PM

Toady I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I am not feeling anxious. I am grateful for today's ((Bounce)) class. I am grateful for our home cooked evening meal. I am grateful for the Dead Sea Salt bath I took today. I am grateful that I decided not to do ANY work at home this weekend.