SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   I am grateful for... Nova 84 ~ Part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/407732-i-am-grateful-nova-84-part-2-a.html)

nova84 07-31-2018 02:06 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the time spent together with my husband and kitty cat this evening. I am still grateful for the cooler weather. I am grateful that a dear friend got the all clear today after a cancer scare. I am grateful for last night's meet up with old friends. I am grateful to my husband for continuing to chase up our house move on a daily basis.

nova84 08-02-2018 01:43 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the hot relaxing bubble bath I had yesterday. I am grateful that food is no longer a big deal. I am grateful for the welcome home I get from our kitty cat 😻😻😻 I am grateful that I was able to get my nails done yesterday.

nova84 08-03-2018 01:39 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the view of green leafy trees outside our window. I am grateful that it's the weekend. I am grateful I successfully met my deadlines.

nova84 08-04-2018 04:18 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I was so grateful to wake up this morning and remember that it's the weekend...no work 🎉🎉🎉🎉

nova84 08-05-2018 02:27 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the eucalyptus bath oil I bought today...enjoyed a relaxing cooling bath. I am grateful for the Pregnancy Memories scrapbook I got today so that our child will be able to share in the joy we experienced before she/he even arrived. I am grateful that the temperature is set to reduce again this week 🎉🎉🎉

nova84 08-06-2018 12:43 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the sun's rays through the trees this morning. I am grateful to my manager for reallocating some of my cases to ease the pressure on me. I am grateful to my husband for saving me from the wasps. I am grateful for my cooling mat. I am grateful for the fragrance of my new perfume.

nova84 08-07-2018 12:54 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the telephone conversation with my sister. I am grateful for our kitty cat's funny 'personality'...or whatever the feline equivalent is 😸

nova84 08-08-2018 01:32 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my manager. I am grateful that the temperature has been cooler today.

nova84 08-09-2018 01:26 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that it's been so cool today that I actually shivered. I am grateful to be in bed under the covers. I am grateful for dinner with friends. I am grateful to my husband for bringing me tea in bed this morning.

nova84 08-11-2018 01:32 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the colder weather. I am grateful that we have exchanged and are set to complete in 6 days time 🎉🎉🎉 I am grateful to my husband for all of his hard work. I am grateful to have caught up on the housework.

nova84 08-12-2018 02:07 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that by this time next week we will be in our new family home. I am grateful for the life growing inside me. I am grateful for plug-in air freshers. I am grateful for freshly washed clothes. I am grateful to my husband for booking the removal service.

nova84 08-13-2018 02:10 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I got to hear our baby's heart-beat at my midwife's appointment today. I am grateful that the packing for our house move is underway.

nova84 08-14-2018 01:36 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that we saw our baby safe and well at today's scan. I am grateful to my husband for the packing he got done today. I am grateful that I have just one day left at work before 5 days off 🎉🎉🎉 I am grateful for the support.

nova84 08-16-2018 03:50 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that tomorrow is the day of our move and the start of a new chapter for our growing family. I am grateful for the security, shelter and warmth the flat has given me over the last 9 years and how my life has evolved in that time. I am grateful for the person I am today. I am grateful to my husband for his part in getting everything boxed up and ready for tomorrow. I am grateful that despite having packing to do I was still able to go and have my nails done!

nova84 08-18-2018 02:46 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that our move went really well. I am grateful for our new home 🏡 I am grateful to our new neighbour and her thoughtfulness. I am grateful that my husband is so happy. I am grateful that our kitty cat is beginning to settle after the disruption of moving. I am grateful for the relaxing candle lit bath I just had.

Opivotal 08-18-2018 03:28 PM

Congratulations, Nova!

Best wishes for many years of happiness in your new home. :hug:

nova84 08-19-2018 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Opivotal (Post 6988115)
Congratulations, Nova!

Best wishes for many years of happiness in your new home. :hug:

Thank you Opivotal 💜

nova84 08-19-2018 02:05 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to my husband for makingi a delicious roast dinner and homemade chocolate brownies for desert. I am grateful that all of the unpacking has been finished. I am grateful that we are not back to work until Tuesday so we can have a relaxing day tomorrow after a very busy 4 days. I am grateful for the extra space we have in our new home.

Opivotal 08-19-2018 03:54 PM

Time for a new thread, Nova. :)

Continues Here:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ml#post6989011