SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 42 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/333834-morning-gratitude-part-42-a.html)

FBL 06-12-2014 03:30 AM

Congrats, Lump!

Grateful for some cooler weather recently. I love summer, but I can do without the high heat and humidity.

Grateful for another day sober.

Marjoram 06-12-2014 03:51 AM

Grateful for the birds, too! I believe we all have the same happy birds in our yards!

Grateful for dirty hands last night as I was pulling lots and lots of weeds.

Will be grateful when FBL sends us that less humid air....still humid here in Michigan.

Grateful for all the love and support from others here. In the past a setback was so dramatic. Now, I've learned to listen to others with all my heart, put a lot of thought into it, not to overreact, and make some changes.

Grateful for a job to go to, that I really enjoy!

Rusty Zipper 06-12-2014 03:52 AM

grateful i canceled my subscription to the Drama Digest

Panacea 06-12-2014 04:17 AM

Congratulations Elizabeth on 3 weeks!

Grateful for for life challenges and moving forward with clear eyes.
Grateful for running, my health and waking up sober.
Grateful for work and my children.

Pan

Oceanlady 06-12-2014 04:36 AM

Grateful for all the things my hubby has done around the yard..

Jupiters 06-12-2014 04:41 AM

grateful I have a job to go today.
grateful for my cat Barney even though he's a lil bugger most of the time :)
grateful I woke up sober.

have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day peeps! :D

courage2 06-12-2014 05:38 AM

Grateful to remember that it's ok to feel worried and tired on a frustrating day, but it's not ok to drink.
Grateful with that in mind I'm ready to head to Jamaica ...a neighborhood in Queens. Any Queens fans want to come along on the E train?

calichris 06-12-2014 06:30 AM

Grateful for this California weather! (59 degrees in the morning (light jacket) and 89 during the day (swimming suit!) )

elizabeth19 06-12-2014 07:01 AM

grateful for everyone's kind words here, and great posts, helping me find ever more reasons to feel grateful and blessed.

Fateful for the ability to turn down a drink when offered, and say " I don't drink." Grateful to instead enjoy drinking green tea, or water with cucumber slices and mint. (In the past those are the types of things I would think " I should make that" but never got around to it because I was stuck in self imposed addicted habits...) Grateful to wake up sober and feeling good.

Grateful for my bike, which gets me to the bus stop, which gets me back to where I live.

Grateful for two hours to relax and read before I have to work. All in all, this is a really nice morning.

Thanks for reading, have a beautiful day.

EternalQ 06-12-2014 07:51 AM

Grateful for Courage's avatar today.

Grateful all your posts help to keep my sober head on straight, and not take sobriety for granted.

Grateful that my day will be what my attitude decides it will be.

Grateful I am off work today.

Grateful last night when I was frustrated at working late, and starting to edge toward the indulgence of self righteous anger, I caught myself and said: "EQ, you are leaving work, don't let work hijack the rest of your night and life! Leave it here!" And I did.

danyalcormier 06-12-2014 08:19 AM

Grateful for SR this morning. Amen.
Grateful for my wonderful parents whom I live with.
Grateful to wake up every morning and not have been awake for 8 days straight. Amen.
And GRATEFUL i SPEAK TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS EVERYDAY AND TELL THEM I LOVE YOU

Alysheba 06-12-2014 08:21 AM

Grateful for a haircut I really like more than I expected.

Grateful too for the lack of drama in my life lately. Whew!

Marcher13 06-12-2014 04:32 PM

Grateful that, even though I woke thinking it's Saturday (it's Friday), Saturday is still coming.
Grateful that I am on track with my to-do list and getting things done.
Grateful for the bit of rain we have been having.

freein14 06-12-2014 11:19 PM

Grateful for some quiet time this morning.

Grateful for an email from my cousin inviting me to her anniversary party.

Grateful that I can afford the travel to get there, and the acommodation. I'm really looking forward to it.

grtgrandpa 06-12-2014 11:24 PM

I feel the love today

Grateful for another day of being and the awareness of who I am, loving, and forgiving.

Grateful to be a work in progress as I listen and learn today, and praying for the humility to do God's will.

:grouphug:

Eddiebuckle 06-13-2014 12:05 AM

Grateful for a guy named Sam Orr, he was my counselor at rehab.

FBL 06-13-2014 02:56 AM

Grateful for another day sober.

HeadLump 06-13-2014 03:25 AM

Grateful for a beautiful morning

Grateful that my partner seems to be feeling better

Grateful for my sobriety and my new life

courage2 06-13-2014 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by EternalQ (Post 4712175)
Grateful for Courage's avatar today.

I keep asking but no one will tell me, which one is Donald?

Grateful that Rusty, Nogard, and Venus will be along with me on my way to the Bronx this a.m. Bring snacks, guys, it's a long ride!
Grateful that Thai iced coffee beats a martini these days.

Panacea 06-13-2014 04:00 AM

Grateful for waking up today sober. Even when tired, this is a great feeling I do not want to take for granted!

Grateful for work. Grateful for "to do lists" and the chance to be productive.
Grateful for the weekend, expected rain and packing for a move.
Grateful for my family and the wonderful community of SR.

Pan