SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude-Part 18 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/219125-morning-gratitude-part-18-a.html)

CarolD 02-01-2011 07:23 AM

Morning Gratitude-Part 18

Good morning everyone....:wave:

Time for a fresh page

Here is the previous one

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-17-a.html

Please share with us...:a122:

AmericanGirl 02-01-2011 08:19 AM

Grateful to Carol for the new thread! :)

Grateful for a new day.

newby1961 02-01-2011 08:54 AM

Grateful to Carol for all her service work :You_Rock_
Grateful to have another day sober/clean
Grateful to be alive
Gratefu to SR
Have a treasure of a Tuesday (I know that's lame but can you think of any T's that go w/Tuesday?) :gaah

Zencat 02-01-2011 09:23 AM

Grateful for:

least 02-01-2011 10:20 AM

can you think of any T's that go w/Tuesday?)

How about Terrific! :)

Today I'm grateful for a decent little toolbox and the knowledge to make small repairs to the house.:)

Sneezy 02-02-2011 02:56 AM

Morning GP

Grateful for this crazy dog lying on her back next to me who has now wedged her head in between my laptop and me (it's on my lap) and is looking up at me beseechingly

SO CUTE

She's getting a bellyrub for so much cuteness :)

Rusty Zipper 02-02-2011 03:07 AM

mor'n

sneeze, how about a bellyrub?

grateful to be getting my days internet service and work done,

in case the power goes out.

grateful for plan B

Untoxicated 02-02-2011 04:10 AM

I'm grateful for Zencat's quote and Hippocrates' opinion. :D

I'm grateful that my power has been restored to both my home and person.

I'm grateful for getting to and from work safely yesterday during our ice storm.

G'morning all!

AmericanGirl 02-02-2011 04:16 AM

Grateful to have had a smooth morning and grateful for a ride to the airport.

LaFemme 02-02-2011 04:23 AM

Grateful that the 7 am conference call is at 10 and that I don't need to leave the house this morning since it is a sheet of ice out there!

Stevie1 02-02-2011 04:43 AM

I'm grateful for Tons of snow this Tuesday!
And grateful that I have a snow shovel and will burn quite a few calories shoveling out later.
And grateful for my silly dogs...Royce the Rottweiler pup dragged a snow-covered branch into the living room from outside and I let him...planned on vacuuming and cleaning floors today anyhow.
Grateful also that I finished yesterday's job and got home before the snow started in earnest and that I don't have to work today. Had planned on going to a morning meeting about 10 miles from here...but probably wise to stay off the roads until they plow since I don't have 4WD.

lyddie 02-02-2011 04:56 AM

Grateful that I have been able to save an additional $100 from my last 2 paychecks. I am paying back myself for the money I took out of savings to pay for a new dryer last fall.

Stevie1 02-02-2011 05:12 AM

Hey Lyddie, that's a good point and thanks for bringing it up...I was spending $10-15 a day on booze so in 10 days I've saved over $100! woo hoo.

least 02-02-2011 05:27 AM

Grateful that my life is relatively drama-free.:) Grateful also that the vinegar/water mix I sprayed on my car windows last night kept the ice from forming.:) Thanks for the tip, Suki! :hug: Grateful that I don't have to go anywhere until later today, after the roads have been plowed and salted. Grateful for a warm house, a comfy bed, my den, and my loving dogs.:)

bettterlife4me 02-02-2011 05:38 AM

Today I am grateful
  • That I didn't lose power during the blizzard yesterday (still can't believe we had a blizzard in Oklahoma)
  • That I can work from home today and not have to get out on the unplowed streets
  • For all the support and encouragement on SR :)

newby1961 02-02-2011 06:48 AM

Grateful that I awoke and did my readings
Grateful although I didn't get much sleep I'm up thanks to Princess (my kitty)
Grateful that I don't have a whole lot of problems
Grateful my family is safe in all that snow back East
Grateful for SR:ring
Have a wicked Wedn (W's are so easy):c011:

Chloe03 02-02-2011 08:05 AM

Today, I'm grateful that when my dog escaped out the front door I was able to get her back inside before disaster struck.

I'm grateful that I woke up this morning in a good mood...practically stress-free! :) (Let's hope this last a few more hours.)

I'm grateful that today is Day 5 coffee-free and that the withdrawal symptoms are getting better. (Drinking tea...tea...and more tea. Herbal tea with no caffeine for me.) :cheer

I'm grateful for Morning Grat cause it always puts me in great mood!

ItWillBeWorthIt 02-02-2011 08:47 AM

Grateful to read all the grat's this a.m.

I haven't been around as much, but I am okay... working towards 8 months. Just been VERY busy with all parts of the life -- it is all good. Hopefully next week things will mellow out.

Grateful the weather went from minus 33 to minus 5 overnight... WOW the snow will melt.

Grateful for life, food, shelter, comfort, hot water, love and SR.

least 02-02-2011 09:54 AM

Grateful for 421 consecutive days sober!!:)

Zencat 02-02-2011 10:21 AM

Grateful for: