SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 5 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/121790-penny-your-thoughts-part-5-a.html)

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch (Post 1305409)
Now you're talkin! :hug:

Yeah I wonder sometimes how did someone so independant, a self described loner, who prefers to live alone become so codependant and needy?

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 11:30 AM

All I know.......the hurt does lesson after some time. I never thought I'd get through making Shank go. I cried solid for like 2 weeks. I couldn't sleep, eat or even think. But.......I was paying all the bills by myself anyhow, so financially I didn't need him.......well I did, but you know what I mean. It was lonley and I felt so sorry for myself.........and it took some time to get used to it.....Every now and again I'd cry my eyes out.......usually around the holidays, but day by day.......you get used to not having to deal with the chaos and anger.........the worry.....after a while I quite enjoyed being alone. I could predict what each day would bring because It was all up to me as to what kind of day I was going to have.

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 11:50 AM

i'm glad you are beginning to see home as a sanctuary again........and that there is peace between the walls.....it sounds like you are beginning to feel whole again.....
Yes my home is my sanctuary. I have no idea where the rest of life is gonna lead, but Ive slept so soundly the last few nights. AH asked this morning if we did divorce what would happen with the baby and the courts (He was asking about child support.)
I was real calm and said there is state guidelines it goes by, we cant change those, the court will not allow you to pay me directly. He then asked if the court would take some of it, I said about $3 a week, Ill get the money and it will go to lil D, I promise.
I still havent given up hope, but its nice to know he's thinking about the whole thing.

For now I want time and space as I need to heal more than I realized

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 12:10 PM

Good gravy!!
I just got a freind request........this is a copy of what his page is titled....or the saying on it rather.
"The Milks Gone Bad HaHaHaHa!!! It's a Celedration Bitches"
Where do these people come from?? Pods?? I think they're pod people. He has no friends. Hmmmmm wonder why............
he can't even spell.........:lmao

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 12:26 PM

Lmao

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 12:31 PM

Lets all celedrate ladies!! We'll celedrate being strong able minded women!! :lmao

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by anvilhead (Post 1305523)
cel-e-drate good mimes, come on! :)

:lmao
I was just thinking of that!! lol

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 12:48 PM

I had the whole big hair thing goin......wish someone would have told me back then how horrible I looked..........but......that was the time and those were the days.........

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 12:57 PM

Are you two talking about when everyone teased their hair straight up?

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids (Post 1305564)
Are you two talking about when everyone teased their hair straight up?

Yep......and I had long hair......a lot of teasing going on.......Big hair bands........lol.......

kj0975 04-25-2007 01:03 PM

Afternoon ladies my day of dealing with total jerks is over. The people who call the hospital are just so rude sometimes. Its not my fault I dont know how to spell your kids name and neither do YOU jerk off! Thank goodness its over til 4pm tomorrow.

I loved the 80's I had the big hair too I had it til late 90's when someone came up to me and said "hey the 80's called and they want their hairback" could u believe that I thought I was still hot!!!! Me and my neices were looking through my old yearbooks and boy did we laugh.

cinder your sounding so great lately way to go way to hold out and stay strong.

jewelz (((hugs))). If it makes u feel better my fiance who doesnt do drugs would walk right by the garbage too but he wouldnt be home when I got home and would play stupid like it wasnt there when I was home earlier. He and I both know it was!!!! Drives me NUTS I tell ya.

Anvil well maybe u have found the solution to get the roomate to enjoy her own space on her own! A puppy! A Peing pooping puppy machine. I wonder what my mom thought when I moved home lol. I just know they loved the 2am drunk phone calls come and get me! Well thats about it for today really exciting. Tonight is blind date time with my sister I cant wait she already said I would hate him GREAT so bring me along! Gotta love her. By the way this is some dude she met on my space. U know what I am going to snoop her page and see what he looks like. My sister is stephanie on my page if anyone wants to snoop too lets see if we can pick him out!!! Talk to everyone later.

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 01:12 PM

cinder your sounding so great lately way to go way to hold out and stay strong.
Am I doing good if we are in contact and I taking him to work?
This all still confuses me. Atleast Im not a doormat. I make choices and only do what I would do for any other friend. I am putting me (well and my kids first)

Going to check out what guy it could be.....

kj0975 04-25-2007 01:16 PM

I think I found him check out derek!!!!!! He looks like a player guess I will find out though. All he has is girls on there! OMG what have I gotten myself into?

Lovestoomuch 04-25-2007 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by kj0975 (Post 1305598)
I think I found him check out derek!!!!!! He looks like a player guess I will find out though. All he has is girls on there! OMG what have I gotten myself into?

Is that the guy who sent her an ad for a penis enlarger?? ........can we say that here??

cinderellawkids 04-25-2007 01:24 PM

KJ, Im guessing Dylan since he's in New York and she sent him sexiest man alive comment.
Read through his myspace, all in all sounds good. But I have to say, just my opinion, which is generally lousy.... but .....I dont know gut says somethings missing, I dont know. ANyway Im glad your going with her and she will not be alone and glad its not the "beach guy" from Turkey, he has sleeze written over him.

Hope you dont mind my opinion, and it is only my thoughts

I didnt see Derek, looking again