SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Keith is gone (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/117865-keith-gone.html)

cece1960 03-10-2007 06:09 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
((((Hugs))))
Cece

jeepgirl 03-10-2007 07:27 AM

I am so sorry for your loss and pain.
jeepgirl

blackbird 03-10-2007 07:35 AM

Patch, how very sad, so sorry for you loss, please listen to what is being said here, make yourself and what you are dealing with a top priority and get some professional help with the grieving process, there are stages to it and it you bypass one now, it will come back around later in life and I can just say from experience in this situation, deal with it now and with help, you deserve that. The reason the addicts are so loving and sweet one time and then stealing from us the next is because they are in there somewhere and so is the addict, may Keith rest in peace. peace-blackbird

frankie_b 03-10-2007 08:06 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. May Keith's soul rest peacefully.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are always here for you.

stefanie 03-10-2007 08:36 AM

I am so sorry, my thoughts are with you

GiveLove 03-10-2007 08:49 AM

I'm so sorry for all you've had to go through because of addiction.

It's a peculiar human thing that we're capable of such a range of emotions......we can be furious at someone, ready to kill them, but still have a lot of sympathy for the situation they find themselves in (like an addict).

It's what we're stuck with, as people. Don't fault yourself.....but do all you can to minimize the damage he's done to you. God rest his soul...but more importantly, may god look after the living.

Hugs,
GL

BigSis 03-10-2007 09:45 AM

((((Patch))))

I am so sorry for your loss... all of your losses. And am sending prayers for peace and comfort.

His addiction is finally over, and the chaos can begin to wind down and small bits of healing can replace the pain. Please continue to come in here and let us know how you are doing as you work through this.

(((Patch)))) ((((Keith))))

LivingWithHope 03-10-2007 10:05 AM

((patchoulli))

I too am very sorry for your loss. I pray that your healing continues and that you will have favor with all of the legal matters that this addiction has left with you!

I'm sorry.

nevergivingup 03-10-2007 10:15 AM

Sending my hugs, love and prayers! I'm sooo sorry for your loss!

splendra 03-10-2007 10:21 AM

((((patchoulli))))

I know you must be in a lot of pain right now. I can't even imagine it... There is nothing fair or good about addiction.

I send my deepest sympathy out to you and Keith's family.

Brownie 03-10-2007 10:25 AM

Dear patchoulli - So sorry for your loss - support and prayers are here for you. ((((Hugs)))))

blizzard77 03-10-2007 08:18 PM

Addiction sucks for everyone involved with the addict. I'm so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

krhea75 03-10-2007 08:45 PM

Patch,
I don't really know you or your loved one, but I do know the feeling of betrayal and anger. I am so sorry. I hold you in prayer.
krhea

funkzter 03-10-2007 10:16 PM

I am sorry for your loss & your pain.
Take care of yourself xx

lightseeker 03-11-2007 01:58 PM

Patch,

I am so sorry for your loss and all of the pain that is associated with this. Addiction is an awful thing and it's hard to believe that it takes the toll that it does. Such an even ruder awakening to have this all dumped on you as well. My hope and prayers for you are for the continued strength and grace that you've long exhibited.

Lots of love, Donna

Done_With_It 03-11-2007 02:03 PM

I'm so sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you.

patchoulli 03-11-2007 03:00 PM

Hello everyone. I went riding with a girlfriend for awhile and then we met up with a group and had coffee. i had to go to his moms and pick up his truck[my mower]. His children ask that I keep the truck here til they come back for it, his motorcycle, and believe it or not, a toboggan that he has[we live in florida]. Today was about 75 degrees here, motorcycle riding, talking with friends, spending it with my sister before she goes back to Jersey tomorrow. Keiths girls and their mom I will be taking to the airport early tomorrow morn. I only teared up a few times today. I am more saddened than heart broken, and I truly feel he is at peace at last...Marian

unsure of 03-13-2007 07:34 AM

(((Patch)))

CrushedbyCrack 03-13-2007 10:12 AM

(((Patch))) So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.