SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Guess what? (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/445620-guess-what.html)

Dazedandconfus 02-12-2020 01:29 PM

Oh Hawk, I found the loveliest home with a lake and a nice area in the back for my dad with a separate entrance and a small kitchenette for his privacy. Its 8 acres amongst the tall trees....I imagine myself finding serenity and peace of mind there. God willing, it will be. All in God's time and will. Hugs to you very big!!

HardLessons 02-13-2020 10:40 AM

D&C

Please remember I need my own bathroom preferably with a window which overlooks the tall trees. Everything else sounds perfect.

Thanks

Hawkeye13 02-13-2020 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by HardLessons (Post 7382369)
D&C

Please remember I need my own bathroom preferably with a window which overlooks the tall trees. Everything else sounds perfect.

Thanks

Sorry HL, I got first dibs on the solo bathroom.
You'll have to share ;)

DC, it sounds so beautiful. I really hope it happens for you and your father :)

Dazedandconfus 02-13-2020 01:28 PM

Lol, well HL, a ride on lawn mower comes with the place, separate bathroom requires mowed grass....:grouphug:

Dazedandconfus 02-13-2020 01:29 PM

Actually you would both be very very welcome. I'll even cook for you!

hopeful4 02-13-2020 01:49 PM

This all sounds amazing Dazed! Praying it all comes together for you!!!

Sasha1972 02-14-2020 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dazedandconfus (Post 7381699)
Oh Hawk, I found the loveliest home with a lake and a nice area in the back for my dad with a separate entrance and a small kitchenette for his privacy. Its 8 acres amongst the tall trees....I imagine myself finding serenity and peace of mind there. God willing, it will be. All in God's time and will. Hugs to you very big!!

That sounds beautiful! Congratulations!

Hawkeye13 02-14-2020 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Dazedandconfus (Post 7382468)
Actually you would both be very very welcome. I'll even cook for you!

I’m totally in for that!
I retire next June so will be traveling around US and would love to meet. Let’s plan on it :)

Dazedandconfus 02-14-2020 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 (Post 7382998)
I’m totally in for that!
I retire next June so will be traveling around US and would love to meet. Let’s plan on it :)

Homemade yummies coming up!! :c011:

HardLessons 02-15-2020 03:36 AM

D&C

I have this woman who has been in my life. I dont talk to her anymore but she pops up now & then. If she popped up at your new place would she also be welcome?

I may have mentioned something about her here on SR but not sure LOL.

Just checking Thanks

Dazedandconfus 02-19-2020 06:33 AM

ummm...nice try HL but no. I’ve acquired something called boundaries. I don’t know seems to be working. 🤷*♀️. Lol!

Originally Posted by HardLessons (Post 7383366)
D&C

I have this woman who has been in my life. I dont talk to her anymore but she pops up now & then. If she popped up at your new place would she also be welcome?

I may have mentioned something about her here on SR but not sure LOL.

Just checking Thanks