SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Best of SoberRecovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/best-soberrecovery/)
-   -   Authenticity III (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/best-soberrecovery/366514-authenticity-iii.html)

RobbyRobot 05-06-2015 07:07 AM

Authenticity III

Good morning friends :hug:

And so we continue our journey together in Part III :)

Part II can be found:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ticity-ii.html

Part I begins here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...henticity.html

SoberLeigh 05-06-2015 07:09 AM

Mornin', Robby!!!!!

RobbyRobot 05-06-2015 07:16 AM

It's a beautiful morning here! The sun is just coming out through the clouds. I'm thinking it will soon enough be pool side summer soaking up all that fresh air and chillaxing big time with friends and family!

:)

courage2 05-06-2015 07:18 AM

Good morning, Robby. Thanks for the thread!

Soberwolf 05-06-2015 07:23 AM

Morning Robby ive had real strong winds & big rain today but your posts do indeed bring the sun out

Have a nice day

Anna 05-06-2015 07:29 AM

Good morning, Robbie!

It's a beautiful and warm, blue sky, sunny day here. :)

I hope you're doing okay.

Della1968 05-06-2015 07:31 AM

Good morning...it is the the 4th consecutive nice day here. I think I am now fairly safe to pack away my winter coats.

ScottFromWI 05-06-2015 07:37 AM

Raining here but happy to see this thread continuing!

Aellyce 05-06-2015 09:18 AM

Hi Robby :) I just came to SR to respond to the points and questions you asked me about family, and I see now we have a new thread and the topic is the weather! Okay, my report is a beautiful summery day here.
Enjoy yours! :ham4

brynn 05-06-2015 09:53 AM

Good morning Robby and friends! :hug:

Warm, overcast, and super windy here!

PaperDolls 05-06-2015 11:39 AM

Rain rain go away.

But really, it's still a beautiful day. One the rain is gone, it's supposed to last all week, the colors will really start popping!

silentrun 05-06-2015 11:39 AM

Raining off and on in St Paul. Getting my ass kicked at work.

Soberwolf 05-06-2015 12:11 PM

Hi Robby hope your day is going well bud

Jeni26 05-06-2015 12:19 PM

Well I had a mini meltdown this morning when there was no Robby thread to post on...good grief!

The weather has been all over the place here, I don't know what it's playing at quite frankly. But I've had a lovely day. Wednesday is my teaching day and I love every minute of it. I have been teaching them all about the seaside this term and we are going to the coast next week. They are SO excited, I'm not sure many have actually seen the sea at all. I had a hard job convincing them that we weren't actually going to meet a mermaid! I blame Disney for that....

So pleased that you are continuing to do well Rob. Lots of love to you and Melissa and everyone who loves you both xxx

Hawkeye13 05-06-2015 12:56 PM

Glad you are enjoying the pool and sunshine Robby--I'm reading even though not posting much at the moment.

Thanks from me too for continuing the thread :)

alphaomega 05-06-2015 01:11 PM

Hi pal,

Just stopped by a little local chapel that has perpetual adoration. Kind of a sweet concept. Took you and Melissa with me. Lit some vigils. Said some words to the Universe about my buddy. Also thanked it, on my knees, for souls like you.

Give Melissa a "Robby" for me, K ? :hug:

RobbyRobot 05-06-2015 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by haennie (Post 5356904)
Hi Robby :) I just came to SR to respond to the points and questions you asked me about family, and I see now we have a new thread and the topic is the weather! Okay, my report is a beautiful summery day here.
Enjoy yours! :ham4

Hi (((haennie))) :)

I'm happy you want to continue and respond from the earlier thread, my friend. Weather was just some early morning pleasantries. :)

Hi everybody!!

I just had a nice stroll with Melissa. We were up and about for a hour and more. We found a little corner with some seats and just did the romance thing. Very nice and refreshing for us both. Sure, we were still in the hospital, but not really, yeah?! :)

LBrain 05-06-2015 01:18 PM

well good morning finally... thread was closed this morning...
Doing the job search and resume thing, and then I still can't get the printer to wrok, aaaaaaaaaaaand I haven't used my other (wife's) computer in so long I forgot the logon password.
So I did the only thing any reasonable man would do, I went fishing. Hooked into a decent brown on a black nymph, easy release with barbless hooks, but he was a fighter.
No grilling in the rain so I need to wake up the queen so we can eat before the hall and oates concert tonight.
When I need a reset now, I don't drink, I go fishing! Best two hours of the week so far.

RobbyRobot 05-06-2015 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 (Post 5357185)
Glad you are enjoying the pool and sunshine Robby--I'm reading even though not posting much at the moment.

Thanks from me too for continuing the thread :)

Yeah, in my mind, the pool is awesome. I'm still in the hospital as yet though. I was just daydreaming. :) Hope to be pool side in a few weeks. It's unusually warm for Ottawa right now and it just brought back some seriously fun times of years gone by. :)

Ajax 05-06-2015 01:31 PM

I have to admit that when I logged on last night/ this morning and saw that the thread was closed, it felt like when I've been watching TV and the electricity went out, you know? I kind of sat there and thought, "what should I do"?

Well, glad to see the lights came back on this morning with the continuation of the thread. And it was pretty interesting to hear about people's weather around the globe. It lets me travel vicariously.

Yes, we had a lovely hallway date, my man and I. Sat next to each other, holding hands, touching heads together and just being. How I love him!