View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 11:54 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
megamysterioso
One brief hour...

You guys are all sooo wonderful!!! You all just gave me a great laugh over here. This one particularly took it over the top for me so thanks so much marriedithink:
I know I drop trow everytime my AH says something sweet like that........Oh wait he's not interested in sex. Just another wonderful side affect.
ROFLMAO. And Jazz- if you're looking to be a ladies man, try something a little more subtle. Teehee. Sunshine-- we sure have come a long way haven't we??? I'm so proud and happy for you. We're good women and we deserve the best baby!! We all do here.

As you can tell by the time, I'm having trouble sleeping. I have a lot on my mind. It is mostly job stuff- went to the Dept. of Labor today for the first of my "re-employment" classes. Woohoo. Also... I got that freakin' phone call today!

Here's the deal- I'm in Wally World and my good friend (XAH's stepmom) calls and says, "he asked me to call you b/c he's at his sister's house right now. He said it was something to do with the apartment walkthrough." We do have a few unsettled financial things to take care of, but I had planned on handling all that from afar as best as possible. I blocked my phone number and called him at his sis's as requested.

It was essentially a very sad phone call that had NOTHING at all to do with business- just how much he missed me, how sad he was, just needed to hear my voice, how sorry he was and how he is "about to check himself into detox." I was brutally honest with him and told him that we were over and that I really didn't think we could continue with any kind of relationship NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I told him that our relationship's bad times FAR outweigh the good and that I feel like I've aged 100 years and am just now starting to feel like I'm "getting me back." He apologized profusely and cried. He seemed to understand and I hope he does. I also told him that aside from the job stress, I'm VERY happy with everything else. I told him that all he does is bring stress into my life and I don't want or need it. I even told him that I was no longer in love with him and I doubt I could ever rekindle it. Hopefully, I won't hear from him again, but I think that is doubtful. We'll see, but I will say that when I was speaking to him, I could literally feel my blood pressure rising (and nothing about the conversation was "confrontational"). He really brings out the worst in me. I'm soooooo much better off without him. I hope he has a great and happy life. I hope he gets clean. I won't be a part of any of it anymore though.