View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 03:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
aasharon90

Today, the answer is no. I LOVE EBAY. : ) Im on there everyday. Sure i choose to go there everyday knowing it's not good for me. I know i will ALWAYS find something unique to buy. Is it getting me what I WANT OR NEED? Im getting what i want for sure, but it's things i dont necessarily need.

I am trying to get some bills paid off....Bills i made because i have a little part time job thinking i can get whatever i want with that money. BUT....in the back of my mind i know its not right. It's selfishness on my part. I should be helping my family with expenses and im not. Again SELFISHNESS and SELFCENTEREDNESS.

Ive traded one addiction for another....shopping online....YIKES.! : (

Im still determined that the longer i continue on my recovery path and see the destruction buying is doing to me personally and my family finacially....well this is one HARD LESSON im trying to learn from.

I cant help it but I love finding out about Vintage Cameos that ladies wore in the past. Some are very lovely and i would LOVE to have everyone out there....see my compulsion...? But im TRYING and I say each day. Wish i could be satisfied with just one rare one.....I know however im POWERLESS over my buying and wanting.

Again I have to turn it over to my HP for help on this one.

Thanks for letting me share.