Thread: Why not AA?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 07:39 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
NYCGirl

To begin with, I don't like meeting of any sort, I do attend a few "PTA" type meeting, staff meetings at work, Commnity metings if the topic is of a concern. Let me tell you I dread it, I can't wait for them to end I often slip out early or bring papers to grade or something to read. Maybe partils because I don't like to sit still for too long, heck I don't even like movies for that reason.

Secondly, I am not going to give up my current life style, I like my friends, they are not he reason I drank (I gave the pushers up) I am the reason I drank . I like my concerts, my parties and my life. I am determined to live my life just with out the booze and AA don't wanna hear that.

Oh and I alomost forgot, Full time job, Mom, husband business secerataty, grad classes, house cleaning, laundry, taking two kids to activities at different places at different time, exercise routine, grocery shopping, cooking, sleeping, oh yeah I am reallly going to find time for 1 meeting let alone 90 meetings in 90 days lol. The last this I need right now is something else to do ....more stress.