Old 07-17-2006, 01:22 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
aasharon90

I have thought about investing in a bike even tho i havent ridden one in yrs. I dont know if i can even get on one...lol Maybe i can get one with training wheels to begin...lol Still its good exercise.

My daughter just went to the doctor today for a check up and told them she was jogging, walking, running. And that she would experience back pains from time to time...not often. She's 19 and had gone thru all her high school yrs playing in the marching band. She also joined the Univer. of Houston Band for 2 semesters. So she has had quite a few yrs of grueling marches on the field with games and competitions. Anyway....that and running may have put alot of strain on her back. Well the doctor told her NOT to run on a cement sidewalk but to find rubber which would be easier on the back, legs and feet.

So i may have to heed her advice too if i dont want problems later on in life because of my walking and jogging.

Can i just find some rubber insoles for my shoes to absorb the constant pounding of my feet on the walk?