View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 04:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
mertyl

Nice2nou- Really, i wish you nothing but the best. You said something important here and if i could figure out how to use this darn computer, i would carry the qupte down. "How can i help him if I can't help myself."
Without sounding mean, your first priority right now, needs to be yourself. And your daughter(s). I understand it is really, really hard to let go, albeit temporary or permanantly of someone you love. But you have made an important discovery. And if your mom has already been through it, i always say Moms Know Best, even if you want to scream at them for what happened while you were growing up and the things they put themselves through in front of you.
Congratulations on your 2 days. It is better than no days and a first step in the right direction. You will need to be in a clear state of mind in order to follow through with your plan and to protect your self and your daughter. And remember, your daughter sees how you are handling things and what you are going through and has high expectations that you will succeed because you are her mom.
PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE- When you go, wipe this site from your computer and the cookie files. If you are serious in following your plan, you dont need any trails if you dont wish to be found. I know it sounds crazy but you need to cover all bases.

Stay strong and focused
Ask the big guy upstairs for strength and support and remember to write down the site address in a safe spot so you can check in.

God Bless
mertyl