View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 08:15 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Don S

Originally Posted by Don W
I've ecided to add. Seeing how attcking other programs is in style here. I just went through a 30 day program at the Bedford Mass VA Hospital. Along with the AA Groups Smart Recovery puts on a program. They are so anti veteran that the VA dosen't require us to attend. I respect Don s but, he isn't like the person that puts on the program at the V A Hospital. Most Veterans hate him almost as much as Jane Fonda and John Kerry. Don S, are you sure your from the same group?
Hi, Don,
LOL! My daughter is in the USMC, so I'm sure she'd kick my *ss if she heard me disrespecting veterans or service people at all! If the folks there are unhappy about the SMART facilitators, I'd be happy to provide the address of the main office so they can complain. Seriously.
You are one of my favorite people at SR. So please don't feel excluded from this forum, or that it was in any way directed at you. I've seen you post very useful information from the VA programs, and hope you'll do so here.
Personally I think recovery programs have a lot in common, which we can celebrate, and some things where they differ--which we can talk about.