View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 12:03 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Don W

Best, you might think it wrong but it is how I feel. Just like you expect I should expect it of others view, so should they of mine. Hurtful things said hurt regardless. You and others might have good intentions. However, the fact is that this board evolved from hateful things said on fritolays thread. Go back and read them. How can I not feel hurt. Sorry, but nobody can take back the mean things fritolay said. He put them out, sorry they hurt me. Did you think this board was going to be without controversy? Many thouht little of causing it on other boards that didn't conform to their beliefs. Most of this is a mute point as far as I'm concerned. People like fretolay have decided to change the direction of the inten of this board. I used to believe it was directed towards sobriety. Now it is directed toward individual beliefs. Simply put, belive what someone thinks or be attacted. Sober recovery used to be a safe haven. As you said, I don't think Jesus meant that we should hurt others. Today, you have chosen to hurt me, today I am chosing to no longer seek help here, fore help is no longer here. Today, I'm resigning my membership in SR. It can now be guided not by hope but by fritolay. Goodby SR. I'll try to remember you as you were. Good by best, congragulations. You and frito lay have won in my book. Just hope your still here 6 years from now like I've been.