View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
megamysterioso
One brief hour...

Thanks for the link Judy. I've never heard of it so I'm off to do that as soon as I'm done here. I appreciate it.

Banana split?? LOL- Oh Laurie, I must have gained about 10 pounds within the last couple of months. It's like it really crept up on me slowly. My AH and I were eating out (mostly fast food) all the time ever since all this divorce stuff started. It's like cooking and all other domesticity flew out the window! Anyhow- I could really tell I gained weight recently b/c of the way my clothes fit and when I got to the motel, I did the whole look at myself naked in the mirror thing (I know-- too much info right? LOL). OMG--- I'm soooo out of shape. Anyhow- I went shopping for all healthy stuff (I've got this mini-fridge and mic in the room) and have been very disciplined with my eating since yesterday. Two whole days right??? LOL-- gotta start somewhere.

I'm not fretting too much about all this really. Everything will get done and I will survive and come out of all this all the better. I cannot wait to get moved and settled. It will be wonderful when life sort of resembles "normal" for me again. The world is my oyster baby!!! I had a little mini-vacation scheduled for the weekend of 7-21. It's my goal to NOT have that interrupted b/c of this setback. I've been soooo looking forward to it and need it very badly.