View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 08:47 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  
expenguin

Just so you know .....The trash will always build up........But it is up to you to Clean House and clear the trash out..........There will be tough days to deal with and that can be taken care of by going to your meetings...............You can empty the trash you hall around there and no one will care.....They will listen and try to help you out.......................Lots of Hugs are there for you and people that understand the problems that follow you around.............As far as the smelly stuff in the trash bag, well, you can leave it in the trash for the garbage man to pick up ......No sense in opening that bag when you need to move on in this life and your program................................Keep moving forward and do the right thing for yourself........One day at a time.......One moment at a time is the best .............Keep working your program and get the fresh air you need to think..............Find a quiet place to sit and work on writing on the steps..............Keep up the good work and check with your sponsor as need be.........If you don't have one .....Find one close to you within the meetings you go to........................Be good to yourself today and keep moving forward..............................Love ya all ........I am here for anyone that wants to talk.............I try to check in on a daily basis............But other things do come up...........We all have a life and need to remind ourself that our recovery is important too..............I remind myself each day..............I will make more of an effort to be here for you all.............................Hugs to ya all and keep coming back..................................Little Penguin