View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003, 09:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Right...

Another Day,
Well, my phone got turned off this morning. I suppose that's a good thing so Aaron can't call me tonight. You guys are so right. It does suck but there isn't anything I can do about it. I just need to let Aaron reach his own low, even if that means ending up whereever he's going to end up. I suppose the best I can do is sit down with him and tell him, "I'm sorry, I can't do this. When you're ready to be sober, give me a call...until then, I can't be friends with you or I'm going to end up drinking too." That's about it I guess....sigh. Life really sux sometimes. I'm doing ok though, still sober. It's ..uhm....day 5 today. The first week is always the worst for me. I just want to curl up in bed and not leave for a week. I think it's hitting me especially hard this time because I know I'm doing it for real. I know I'm going to tell Aaron to go away. I know I'm not going to talk to Jennie. It's a scary, lonely road to travel down but, it's for the best. I need to get the phone back on....(some habits die hard!) and keep going with my life. I was just telling my b/f I wish I was in school right now. That's where I"m at right now, he's doing transfer orientation. It would take my mind off things. Anyways, that's where I'm at today. If it doesn't rain when I get home I'm going rollerblading and then to an 8pm meeting tonight. That's the plan....one more day sober.
Stacey