View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Am I dumb or what?

Hey,
Just a quick note about yesterday. I will be finding a woman to sponcer me, thanks for the advice. Now, I just have to find someone! That could be rough, there is only 1 all woman's meeting a week in my town. Anyways, yesterday Jennie came over. Jennie and Aaron, the guy I met when he was in rehab are the one's I failed with last Friday. So, I knew how stupid this was. Well, I ended up going to a meeting with Jennie but then we went over to Aaron's house, who was already drunk. We picked him up and went driving around. Jennie bought him a 40. It drove me nuts, absolutly nuts. I knew it was a bad situation but there I was. Well, nothing happened. Thank Goodness we ran into Jennie's friend's who were goody goodies. Well, it ended up Aaron is in college, his first semester and it ends this week. Well, he hasn't done his homework for the past 2 1/2 months. Well, stupid me...being the idiot I am agreeed to do it after much begging from him. It's just this stupid Becoming a master student class. Quick easy homework but, all of it ended up taking me like 3 hours to do. Well, it was wierd because we dropped him off at his house and I went in so he could explain to me how to do it and he's giving me a hug all trashed and grabs my butt and kisses my neck at the same time. I was like..whoa buddy! But....uhh, it was wierd. Because we're not like that. He know's I have a b/f and it's like he's a guy and I'm a girl but, he once dated my old manager so...it's a very "off limits" kind of friendship. So, it kinda threw me for a loop. But, I did his homework and left it outside, where despite Dave (my b/f) betting me $5 that he wouldn't show up..he did. So, that was that. But, do you think that was a mistake? I mean, I know it's not great to do someone's homework for them because they are all trashed and can't do it for themselves but...He was going to fail the class if I didn't. It was already too late for him last night and like my b/f says..I'm sure he's just gonna fail next semester and stuff but...I just couldn't sit there and let him fail now because of his addiction ya know? I just had to help just this once. So, anyways....do you guys think that was really stupid of me or what? I mean, I just feel so sorry for him because when I look at him all trashed I see myself ya know? It's just so sad and he keeps going to meetings because he says he wants help and he wants to stop but, he just doesn't. He get's in social situations and he has to drink, even if he is the only one. His addiction has gotten out of control as mine has on occasion and, I can't help but help ya know? I don't know....let me know if that was totally stupid of me.
Stacey