View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 02:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
justaround71
Paused

Angry Can you believe this????

I am SOOO pissed off!!!! I was humiliated by the police for NO reason AND I got a friggen sitation! I made a complete stop at a turning red light, made a right and as I look behind me, is a cop flashing his lights. I got pulled over for "failing to stop at a red light". Was he looking down while I turned or what?? I was at a stop for at least three seconds, arghhhhhh. So of course they had to call over TWO more cop cars and make me walk a straight line and all that other fun stuff and then a breathilizer because he siad I looked like a drunk!?!?!? I had my Big Book in my car which is why he said that. I told him that I was four months clean and he said "What you relapse tonight or something?". I passed so the cops just had to try and get me for something so they searched my entire car and saw my CD player that I removed to put in my new one and asked me if I were stealin radios for alcohol. I was treated like crap but let go with a court date. I'm so mad and sure I will not sleep. I was coming home from an AA meeting! Okay, cool down Jordan...