View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 07:59 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
expenguin

Long time since the Clean House thing has been done........Look at all this mess......Now the clean up is long over do.................No time to waiste..........I can use some help if anyone wants to grab that broom over in the closet.....Watch out for the nasty spider before you open the closet door....................................That is better.....Now I can see the light and it is time to continue this cleaning................................Having trouble seeing the light from your side....? I'll help you get started for now and then the rest is up to you .........Let's go outside for some fresh air.........Have a seat and enjoy the fresh air as the inside is such a mess that it will take some time to clean up.............................Hope you are making notes..........I will pray for you today while you get your feet in a relaxing place ..............Now start reading the steps one at a time......And start from the first step........You need to review what you started............Keep going and I will check with ya all later...........................I need a walk to think a bit myself.........More of a cool down from all this cleaning I have done myself.......................Keep up the good work and Keep coming back............Little Penguin