View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 09:00 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Music,
Hey! Good point! Sometimes it's the most obvious answer that ya just can't see ya know? Like my b/f just said..."Of course!? What else would a guy want to do but get the chick drunk?" Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Not all guys that I know have gotten me into trouble, but...there are quite a few that have. I think you are right, as nervous as that makes me about trying to meet women. (God, I sound like my b/f's single friends!) I have decided I will relent and just go to the biker meeting tonight because none of the other one's really interest me. 1 is at my chuch which I really don't want to see someone I know. another is big book study, well...I've never read the big book so...I'd probrably be pretty well lost there. (I've got the big book coming in the mail.) and the last one is at the community center but it's downstairs in a little windowless room and there is a big storm coming, I love storms...I want to watch it. I know at the garage where the biker meeting is held they always leave the doors open so...I know I'd love it. It was what took me to the bar plenty of times. The idea of dancing next to or even in the rain was always too tempting. So, I think it would be good to hit a meeting that reminds me that I can still sit and listen to the rain and not have to be being a drunken **** to do it. hehe. Tomarrow is the meeting where I have to talk so, I will go to that one and make it a point to admit that I need help. Thank you again for pointing out what I, in my mind, would try to ignore.
Stacey