View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 08:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

It's Tuesday...

Well, thanks for the advice. It seems to be the majority that think I should stick with finding a woman sponseror. Well, I hope I can do it...I mean, most of my friends are guys, I get along with them better, that's why I asked in the first place. I'm not a very girly girl...I mean, I like chick flicks and all but, I don't wear makeup, I don't really "do" my hair...that kind of crap. That was my concern is that I wouldn't really be able to "fit in" with women. I usually hang out with my b/f's friends who are all guys. But, I will take your advice, I was thinking tomarrow night there is a meeting that is more like group counseling and they make everyone talk and say where they are in recovery and that might be a good way to just say...hey, i'm looking. Ya know? I looked at the days wrong though, the all women meeting isn't till Saturday. So, today...my usual meeting if I hit one on tuesday is the garage/biker meeting. hehe, I suppose that's not the best place to find women to sponser me is it? But, it's a very laid back meeting, it's probrably my favorite. Anyways, should I maybe go to one of the church ones? Those are always soo boring! hehe..Ok, I think my new chair is being delivered now.... Bye!
Stacey