Old 06-08-2006, 04:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by TINYT
So can I ask a question. As a loved one that can either choose to do the drug with my boyfriend, or let him do it alone b/c I don't think he'll stop. What should I do if he comes home all lit up, or I hear him doing it in the bathroom??? I can't really "kick" him out, but I also don't want to get hurt if it gets abusive. It's a sticky situation....I know you can't give perfect advice, but I was just curious what some options are....what I would love to do is call the cops....UH!!!

Thanks for sharing.
T
I am not sure who you are asking a question but this is insane

As a loved one that can either choose to do the drug with my boyfriend, or let him do it alone
That is insane thinking knowing that drugs are illegal, yep I am an addict, Yes I have relapsed, why, because I am an addict, not applying my program. However when I do apply my program, and I get into THAT sort of THINKING, I better go get some help for ME! Today I am getting help for ME, but to do drugs with someone, that isn't right. Let's say that for some reason you are doing dope with him, the cops come, are you willing to go to prison? Or even are you willing to die? You never know which line, hit, injection, snort is going to be the last one.

I can't really "kick" him out
That is not true!! That is your choice

I also don't want to get hurt if it gets abusive.

....I know you can't give perfect advice, but I was just curious what some options are
Option 1 You get high with him, then you risk Jails, institutions, or death

Option 2 Tell him to get the **** out

Option 3 Keep on doing what you are doing and you will keep getting what you are getting.

Option 4 Why would you call the cops on him, you are right there with him using or not, it is your place YOU are responsible for that

Option 5 If you like what you're getting keep doing what you're doing! If you don't like what you're getting, keep doing what you're doing and YOU will keep getting what YOU"RE getting.

Today Vic likes what he is getting, so I will keep doing what I am doing. You know if he means so much to you, and you love him unconditionally, then you would let him go. It reminds me of that saying if you love someone and let them go, and if they come back it was meant to be. I am not sure what else to tell you. I sure as hell wouldn't keep someone here that is using, that is insane. JMHO

Love vic

PS the JMHO I got from Laurie it means Just My Honest Opinion