Thread: CES device
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Christian

mm, ya its an alternative treatment, so its obviously not the 'front line,' but there are many holistic practicioners out there, who high advocate them. Also they are used in addiction recovery, becasue they can help restore brain balance to 'pre' addiction.

Like i said, its alternative, and probably frowned upon in the states and by mainstrea medicine. Possibly because there is huge multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical interest in keeping alternative treatments, like diet, chiropractic, acupuncture, CES, meditation off to the side as 'kooky' or not effective.

Although I'm sure mose of you on here can at least attest for the good powers or strenght of at least one of the items mentioned in the previous paragraph.

So, CES device. I suggest you conduct your own research on this, im just bringing the topic up although i did just receive mine in the mail, and I am VERY HAPPY with it. Its possibly one of the most effective/strongest things I have used to date, for basically Dysthymia. (but i can see it help addicts who are truly trying to regain their lives).