View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 05:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
DolphinBlue

Hi Angel,

this sounds like a nice idea! I love getting to know everyone better (and I get to talk about what I love).

I love to be around nature, especially in mountains and forests. I love the silence of being out in a boat on a nice calm day fishing. I love reading a fantasy novel especially anything with Arthur, Camelot and Merlin involved. I love gardens and farms with lots of animals.

I hate conflict too, I can't see the benefits. I hate big crowds, peak-hour traffic (all that conflict...ugh!), what money and power can do to people. Or maybe what people can do to money and power?

My most embarassing moment was walking along a huge busy road in peak-hour traffic with a big split all the way up the back of my skirt and my worst daggy, baggy purple undies showing to the world. A bus driver pulled over to tell me but I said "oh, it's supposed to be like that" lol it was a split skirt, but it was worse than I thought. :o

What I love about myself is that I'm caring and considerate (though it's a bit new to me and I don't always show it!) and want peace and happiness for everyone.

Amy