View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 09:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kelly_Jones
Paused

Why do I feel this way sometimes?

Does anyone know if what I am about to write has anything to do with the fact that I am a child of an alcoholic?
I am in a serious relationship with someone I met at college, we are going on 1 year and a half. Aside from a break up of 1 month we have spent almost everyday together. He is a great guy with awsome morals and all that but sometimes I just want to let him go, I just feel like something is missing, but I do not want to let go cause I am afraid I will spend the rest of my life regreting that I did so. Also I do not want to be alone, I love knowing that there is someone there for me. I am afraid of how I feel. Sometimes I love him so much, and sometimes I feel like he does not understand me and is always trying to keep me on a straight and arrow...I do not know if I am making any sense. I am 20 years old and I have had a boyfriend since I was 16, I have been single literally for one month since I was 16, I do not know what it is like to not answer to a guy...Does anyone out there know what I am talking about???