View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 03:45 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
deettah
Followtheyellowbrickroad

I know exactly how you feel. I want so badly for someone to tell me that there is hope but at the same time I know that we both have alot of recovery and healing to do, especially since there is children involved. I love my husband very much, but do I love him enough to detach and let him heal, do I love myself enough to let myself heal? If that's what we need, then yes I do. I need to learn to take this one day at a time and learn that this is something that I have no control over. The only thing I have control over is Me and the welfare of my son. If we find our way back to eachother, then I hope that we will be strong in that, and never let it fall by the wayside again. In the meantime, I need to prepare myself for the VERY real possibility that we will not be together. My AH and I have been seperated for two months tomorrow and I spent much of that time angry and not dealing with the core issue. I need to remember that I don't want to go back to what was happening in my life, and that needs to be the forefront thought in my mind. Nothing else.