Thread: Please help me
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 04:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
albion67

Please help me

I am new here i guess i am not unique but i am comming into my 3rd year of sobriety i have just separated from my partner who is back drinking and using.

I am feeling very lonely and abandoned for nearly 18 months i lived with my partner she did not want me there so she kept saying but she was often drunk when saying this, so i did not take much notice maybe i should have.Finally i did 2 and a bit weeks ago she yet again drunka bottle of wine and then told me to leave and i did.

I have worked the 12 step programme and as i said comming into my 3 year as much as i beleive that god has plans for me it is difficult sometimes ti c that. I c my xpartner in a great deal of emotional pain i am sure that she is drinking and using but i know there is nothing i can do about that.

I feel that she has let me down i beleived in her when no one else did now she just pushed me away i think she has done this so that she can use i would like some one to tell me different because i cant work it out.

She seemed happy had eveything she wanted her own freedom etc materially we did ok her children were happy and she just got herself a job