Old 06-08-2003, 11:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ladyregah
Paused

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Oh My 2many!! That was to funny... I was having a rough day today too but that was just what I needed!! My AH is still out drinking with his buddies and as usual I am sitting at home with the sleeping kids.... I had to come and see how things were going on the revenge line tho... Now I am thinking that since my AH didnt help me do anything that he said he would today and I helped him with all of the stuff that he whined about revenge might make me feel a little better.... I have done the locking him out of the bedroom thing... so that is out... I did however rip our room apart today and didnt put it back together because he said he would help me... maybe I will spill some water in his recliner and then sleep in the couch.... right after I go out and pour the last of his beer in that spot outside where the cats go potty... <EvilGrin> Then I think that I will take what I made for dinner and feed it to the dog along with all of the other food in the house a drunk could easily prepare...

I do have to confess to putting an herbal "spice" in our food that fouls alcohol in your body.... It even worked for awhile... He didnt drink much at all though that time cause it didnt taste good and made him feel yucky.... made the food take good tho...
I must think on this revednge thing a bit more... Keep them coming Ladies!! Thanks for the laughs and ideas )