Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

The Best of "REVENGE".....How to get your A when he's passed out!

Old 06-05-2003, 12:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Okay....Y'all have heard mine now its your turn. If you could do anything to your A while they are passed out what would it be!!!!
The sky is the limit

2many2count
Old 06-05-2003, 01:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'd make sure that my running shoes were handy....in my case this could be dangerous!!
Old 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I would love to film what he looked and sounded like, then have a raging party going on when he woke up all hung over. Ya know the works.....loud music, cigarette smoke, drunks being loud and obnoxious in the bed room.......free flowing drinks so the room would reek of alcohol! That should be enough to REALLY make him SICK!!! Then we could start the movie of him the night before. Of course everyone would be trying to convince him to join the party and they WOULD NOT be QUIT or LEAVE when HE was mad, but only when I was ready for them to go. (of course I wouldn't be participating just soaking up how he would like it if some dumb drunks were bothering HIM)

I could just pour water on the bed and make him think he wet himself!......Could probably even get a new mattress out of that trick!

Ann I would definately have my running shoes handy and the kids would already be away!

Can't wait to see some of the other ideas......this is a great stress reliever!

Constant
Old 06-05-2003, 01:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

One word!........." Polaroid "
Old 06-05-2003, 02:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I took a picture once of the Beav and Ward fighting....I have regretted it to this day. I was trying to prove a point. I did. That it was the peak of my insanity.

Hugs,
JT
Old 06-05-2003, 03:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

I've thought about videos, pictures and tape recorders. I think his own self-disgust after is enough and of course when I am in a foul mood reminding him of all the stupid crap he did, but I don't do that too much anymore.

Hugs,
Debbie
Old 06-05-2003, 05:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I think I'd like to make some of his stuff disappear, like he does mine. Or write him a nasty note in lipstick on the mirror like he does me! But knowing him, he wouldn't understand why I'd do a thing like that!...........

Lyn
Old 06-06-2003, 05:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Oh...I use a different approach to get even I am SO sweet the next morning, I even offer to make him a nice big breakfast of runny eggs, greasy bacon and over cooked toast..... I know that he's beating himself up the day after and by being super nice to him...well, it really gets to him and then I go shopping and buy something FOR ME!! hee hee!

Now, if I wanted to get nasty....let's see, I've been known (In my younger more insane years) to let him stay passed out in his truck in our driveway in January (We live in Michigan)...

Also, one night, not too long ago, he passed out while eating doritos...let's just say, they didn't go with his stomach very well and he vomitted on himself and guess what?? I let him sleep like that for HOURS and he woke up and had to clean himself....that wasn't revenge..that was natural consequences!

I'd love to tape him with a video camera and then figure out a way that the entire next day, every time he turned the tv on, he'd get to see how he acts when he's drunk......but anyone else could watch anything else
Old 06-06-2003, 07:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I've tried it a million times. The only thing that seems to wind up happening is us focusing on what I have done to him and the focus is taken off him where it belongs. it is fun though
Old 06-06-2003, 08:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Big kitty nose hugs

Ladies
This was hilarious!!! I bet this was a good stress release!

Love in spirit
Sky
Old 06-06-2003, 08:24 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

One time he was in one of those can't move for 2 days states and I accidentally set a box of feather boas on fire. The fire extinguisher, it turned out, was empty. I screamed "fire, fire"... he was well withing earshot, but he only yelled back at me for bothering him. I managed to put the fire out with the extinguisher anyway... I used the butt to beat it out. But as far as "getting him"... boy would that have done it.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:37 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Smoke! A box of feather boas! Wow...sounds like there's a story here.

Ok.....here's what I thought about doing in my younger days.....this is bad....very bad.

I was sometimes tempted to crush up his antibuse pills, that he never took, and put them in his drink. Was I sick, or what?!?!?!?!
Old 06-06-2003, 09:01 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi Sarah

I'm a costumer... I have things like boxes of feather boas all around. There is a story, though. Dino used up my lighter (hmmmm) and I was forced to hunt for matches. I dug up a matchbook that had an ad on it for a now defunct theatre that used to operate around here years ago. Funny thing was, I had been talking about the woman who ran it just the day before, and I am ashamed to say that I spoke unflatteringly. When I struck the match, the head flew off and into the box of boas. Whoosh! Somehow I felt like "she got me" for talking trash.

I'm glad you only "thought about" the antabuse thing.

Hugs!
Smoke
Old 06-06-2003, 05:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Paused

Well this great. I have done somethings to my hubby! I have let him sleep on bathroom floor nude with vomit everwhere. I intentionally spit into a big pint of beer that was his 6th ( he never noticed). I accidently put trash in his beer can and to this day he tells the story of him drinking a spider, he doesn't know it was trash. I have left him to sleep on a couch entirely to small for him and snickered at his hurting neck, If he weren't drunk he would have gone to bed. And last but not least I have left him asleep on the couch with no blankets around, I had them.
Thank you for the stress reliever
Old 06-08-2003, 06:03 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hey I like the water on the mattress to make him think he pee peed in the bed!!! LMAO!!! these ideas are hilarious! Does anyone have a snoring husband that is so darn loud that it rattles the roof? Do you put pillows over their face or pinch their nose? Has anyone ever plucked out eyebrows? That is funny. They have no clue what is going on. I've thought about coloring his nipples with permanent markers or coloring his eyebrows in black because he's a blonde. Maybe a red color that would match his fingernails....I wonder if permanent marker would wash off lips?

Having a difficult night and needed a laugh,
2many2count
Old 06-08-2003, 11:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Paused

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Oh My 2many!! That was to funny... I was having a rough day today too but that was just what I needed!! My AH is still out drinking with his buddies and as usual I am sitting at home with the sleeping kids.... I had to come and see how things were going on the revenge line tho... Now I am thinking that since my AH didnt help me do anything that he said he would today and I helped him with all of the stuff that he whined about revenge might make me feel a little better.... I have done the locking him out of the bedroom thing... so that is out... I did however rip our room apart today and didnt put it back together because he said he would help me... maybe I will spill some water in his recliner and then sleep in the couch.... right after I go out and pour the last of his beer in that spot outside where the cats go potty... <EvilGrin> Then I think that I will take what I made for dinner and feed it to the dog along with all of the other food in the house a drunk could easily prepare...

I do have to confess to putting an herbal "spice" in our food that fouls alcohol in your body.... It even worked for awhile... He didnt drink much at all though that time cause it didnt taste good and made him feel yucky.... made the food take good tho...
I must think on this revednge thing a bit more... Keep them coming Ladies!! Thanks for the laughs and ideas )