View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 09:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
chrisea
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
I hope that this situation gives him the kick a$$ that makes him get his life together and that when it's all over he comes to you begs you to allow him to take care of you like the queen you are.

I calmly (though I know it wasn't even heard) told xabf a few months before the 2nd dui and even went on to his 3rd dui... "I can't live like this anymore" and then I proceeded to live it.

Friend of Bill, in some states they are arrested, let go, then they have to go thru all the court dates, then they do the jail time, even on a 3rd dui. I don't know enough about xabf ordeal, I was on the leaving agenda and getting him to leave, then his court stuff started after that.

Someone once told me, someone she knew had a son that his 3rd dui's fine was $35,000... He's going to be a huge emotional and financial liability if you stick around or if you allow him to tag along with you. He should have to deal with the consequences of his actions on his own.

It is tough, but then that's what he was to understand thru his 1st dui... I know I can rem. driving away from a visit and thinking to myself - this is the only time I'm doing this and I guess I meant it... do what ever it takes, take care of yourself