View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 08:54 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
gypsyrose

I am so sorry. Honestly, I think if it were me and my AH if came home from all that and ask me to get him a beer... I would get myself the new home near the new job fast and he would not be invited to come along. He's going to be a huge emotional and financial liability if you stick around or if you allow him to tag along with you. He should have to deal with the consequences of his actions on his own. I hope that this situation gives him the kick a$$ that makes him get his life together and that when it's all over he comes to you begs you to allow him to take care of you like the queen you are.

I read a few paragraphs of a book today about being happy... what I got from it is that what it takes to be happy is moving forward and making progress. You've made some great plans and you're following through with them. This should be a happy time in your life. You do not have to stick around and let him drag you through this with him.

Mind you that is just my opinion. I'll still think you're a queen whatever you chose to do with your life.