Old 06-06-2003, 05:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
spedteach

Oh...I use a different approach to get even I am SO sweet the next morning, I even offer to make him a nice big breakfast of runny eggs, greasy bacon and over cooked toast..... I know that he's beating himself up the day after and by being super nice to him...well, it really gets to him and then I go shopping and buy something FOR ME!! hee hee!

Now, if I wanted to get nasty....let's see, I've been known (In my younger more insane years) to let him stay passed out in his truck in our driveway in January (We live in Michigan)...

Also, one night, not too long ago, he passed out while eating doritos...let's just say, they didn't go with his stomach very well and he vomitted on himself and guess what?? I let him sleep like that for HOURS and he woke up and had to clean himself....that wasn't revenge..that was natural consequences!

I'd love to tape him with a video camera and then figure out a way that the entire next day, every time he turned the tv on, he'd get to see how he acts when he's drunk......but anyone else could watch anything else