View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 09:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

cleaning out the closets....

Tonight was a little tough surprisingly for me. I've been off work the past 4 days. Gotta go back in the morning. Lots of stuff going on there and I might be getting a big promotion and more money, due to someone leaving on Monday. That will be a huge blessing and more work.

Been really busy with getting my little one dropped off to my parents over the weekend. Didnt really have alot of time for me. So today I started doing some well over due spring cleaning around my place. The kind you hate to do....closets, behind the refrige...all of that stuff. I was going through stuff, in which alot reminded me of my now x-A. By the time I was done, I was so tired and I had huge knots in the pit of my stomach. Seeing all of the little ones things, and some old clothes of hers made me think back to last year, its funny I actually remeber things she wore during different bad times we would have with her daddy.

I didnt really think about one situation or another...it was all just there looking me in my face. It hurt and I didnt like it.

I do know tho this is just another way HP is telling me....Girl look how far youve come....keep on goin.

It is amazing though, no matter how hard you try to forgive and forget...sometimes you truly never can forget the pain.

I love you guys. Thanks for the ears tonight...I needed to come here and get a hug.