View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sunshine003

Back from vacation...

The kids and I went out of town a week ago (left last friday). I took them to see their dad. It was a LONG drive but we had a good time. I was BORED but a good bored. While I was there I wondered why I felt so bored. I realized why, it's because I didn't feel tense or any stress. The kids had TWO people present to them.....they were like different little people and I was a different mom. I wasn't consumed with thoughts of AH, etc. Yet, I found myself feeling bored.....I realized, bored can be a good thing.

Ah called quite a bit. I wouldn't answer. I'd listen to the message and decide when I was ready if it deserved a returned call. Over the weekend, he called drunk at 2 AM!!! Needless to say, I did NOT answer that call. It did annoy me and I wanted to say something about it. But I thought about ASpouse telling someone once not to acknowledge it, it's a game. So, that's what I did, I didn't even acknowledge it. He didn't mention it either, LOL. I suppose he wasn't going to say, "didn't you get my drunk message."

But, now it's back to reality. I feel tense again. AH is really laying it all on pretty thick these days and my defenses are flaring.....as if I'm just ready for a fight or something.....very strange.

Hope all is well around here! I missed you guys.