View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 01:40 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by Hangin' In
..startled to see.....OH MY GOSH.....let me back up an aisle. THERE SHE IS!!! It's Tiara girl and her poodle, Puddles, or was it Puddles her poodle, leaving puddles? Oh well, that wasn't the important thing for he had his eyes on Tiara at that very moment and, holy moly, was she ever looking breath taking. She was trying on the hip waders and mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm looking might fine to Garthy2. Garthy2 overheard her say to the clerk,

"Do these hip waders make my butt look big?"

To which the clerk replied,

"Well, darlin', of course not. I think they help balance out the THREE tiaras atop your bouffant hairdo!"

Tiara smiled cause she knew she was looking hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July. 'Bout that time she looked to her right and that is when she got a glimpse of Garthy2. OH GOOD GLORY!!!!!!! She grabbed poor Puddles the poodle who has done more than puddled on the floor and..........
and started to head for the exit then remembered she hadn't paid for her purchases yet. What was she going to do. Oh well, she would just pretend she hadn't seen Garthy2 and would go about paying for her purchases and then make a run for it. Garthy2 was looking at her kind of funny and was just about to approach her when Red saddled up beside him. She had seen how he was looking at that tiara trash and she wasn't about to loose this one. "What is our next move, lover," she said seductively as she moved her hand down his arm. He looked at her for a second to remove her hand from his arm, glanced back at Tiara Girl and she was gone!! "Damn it, Red! You've been getting in my way a little too much lately. Don't you know that Poodle is a meal ticket and every time I am about to get my hands on her.....hmmm.....the poodle, there you are getting in my way!!" Well Red saw red and she was just about to kick him where the sun didn't shine, when all of a sudden.......