View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

depression setting in

I am so depressed right now I can't see straight. I am trying so hard to think positive and act positive and I am failing miserably today. I can't cry..only feel the tears in my heart. I am so discouraged right now I don't even know if I could cheer someone up and that bothers me, I know it probably shouldn't bother me but it does. There are so many things I really need to take of and I just get more depressed trying to figure out how to do it all with the agoraphobia and panic attacks. I usually can force myself to do it anyways but lately I simply can't. I take Remeron and it just agitates me. I'll run out soon and can't get to the doctor to refill it because they closed my case, I missed an appointment(totally forgot!) The psychiatrist was a real doozy-rude as he could be. I'll get the money up for another doctor in afew weeks I hope. I just feel so rotten inside I want to scream and tear stuff up!! I haven't yet, but sometimes I am so afraid I will just go absolutely nutty and be locked up for good. I have been locked up before, been awhile thank goodness! Well, thanks for listening guys, I am holding on-just barely.

Many hugs and hope too,
Tammie