View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 06:42 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ayers1995

Good Morning All,

Irish, I hope that your appt goes good today. I hope you are thrilled with the results..no matter what. You are right, to look out for yourself and take care of you.

The meeting last night was ok. It was very small, only about 8 of us. 3 new, including me. They talked about different things, their own situations. We read from the ODAT book, of things I can change. (that was just the topic, not actually 'me')

It was kind of weird that people think of living their lives around and detached from their A. I don't really see the point in a marriage if you aren't sharing your life with them. Do you know what I mean? I've lived that way for way too long, I don't intend to live and let live. When I got out of the meeting... there was a rose on my car from A.
The sad thing is, that I checked our account this morning and there was a transaction from the liquor store on there from the wkend. GREAT! He's supposed to be all sober since b4 I left, and the our anniversary...when he went bollistic on me.. he must have bought himself a bottle.
We have our meeting tonight with the counselor. I am telling him during that meeting that I am not moving back in this weekend. I just can't. I wasn't ready anyway...but this makes it even harder to think about going back into that house. I know the pressure will not back off. He will want to resume ... as nothing is wrong.