View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 06:24 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
IrshIzNotSmilin
been searching for the dream

Today Ayers is confirmation day I think I need to go to dr. Thanks for asking. I find that my own suggestions do not work but I will tell you what I did. I wrote this note to him and stuck it in an area where he would find it. It said I hate it when you drink and you are unreasonable when you drink and there is no talking to you. I want you to know how hurt I am about all of this and how I do not want this for my life. Why does it have to be that way basically was what I said. How is my life supposed to play out here I am not used to being around all of this drinking and now I am probably expecting another life coming into this world around drink. We never spoke about it and he said to me last night you left me a nasty note NASTY i said it wasnt nasty and sorry you interpreted that way I was expressing my feelings to you and it upsets me greatly I just wanted you to know how I felt. I do not wish to discuss it with you . That was the end of it. I just need him to know. Why? because I may not stay. That is why. I have alot to think about and he can either think about it or not now I need to do what everyone has shared and learn to think better of myself and do what I need for me and this baby. Right!! easier said than done but I need to keep on trying. So I don't know it that helps but I understand.