View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 10:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
IrshIzNotSmilin
been searching for the dream

[QUOTE=Ayers1995]Sunday afternoon, i went to see him. He asked me what I wanted to do. I said .... give me another week. That we'd talk this week, go to our joint session w/counselor and maybe move back in next weekend. He said ok. Last night, he shows up at my moms....he was on his way to an AA meeting. This is the first he's ever intended on going... he's been adimate (sp) about not going...but he went. He called me late last night and told me that he was sorry, that he is an alcholic and his behaviors have been childish and stupid. ( HUH???)

You know Ayers I know this feeling. The one where you need him to be different you want him to change and you want to keep an even keel. I am one to give advice so may I suggest would it be possible to tell him that you care about him and how ( if you do and it is not a lie) then tell him and also tell him about the way you feel how hurt etc. you get when etc. Tell him no major changes for you or moves (if this is good for you ) and say I am staying here for now. I need you to take care of you and i have been so _____________________ fill in the blank that I need time to decompress and take time for making myself better too. Is that possible. I don't need an answer I am just stating that to you. Meanwhile, I totally understand the childlike behaviors. I guess I will be prepared for motherhood if I am confirmed pregnant. LOL hang in there sounds like your sure you do not want to go back and maybe mom is not such a bad place right now. Think about it.