Old 03-10-2006, 08:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Fiya

Originally Posted by Sugasnaps
Fiya... man... I'm sorry to hear about your grieving. I don't think I have to tell you that you absolutely did the right thing... if I do... then here it is...

YOU completely and totally did the right thing.

Only she can get herself out of the mess she is in... and she has to want it badly. Some never climb back out. I sure hope she sees that smoking crack is a dead-end in all ways. But... you can't do it for her nor can you stop her from doing anything.

As Bikewench said... "Don't let your love for her cloud your mind..." cuz if she thinks she can get money from you for her habit chances are she will try every manipulative trick in the book to get it. Addiction is that ugly. It makes normally kind, sweet, and good people do things that are downright degrading in order to get their fix.

Hang in there.

Suga
Sugasnaps it's amazing how quickly she changed when she started using again. She's beautiful inside and out, she is sweet, she is kind, she has a smile that would melt an iceburg...bright as the sun, and a deep soulful laugh that would tame a madman. And even though I am "green" about this stuff...I think I understood enough to know that it was the side effect of the drug that bought about this Jekell-Hyde transformation when money was low and no one would give her rocks or "flakes" on credit.