View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 04:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

I think I've been doing pretty good....

Hi all,

I think I have been doing pretty good dealing with all the chaos that has been going on lately. Hubby has been home for almost a week and is finally coming out of that medicated fog that he was in.

He sees the doctor and counselor tomorrow which is good for him. I've been having a lot of mixed emotions lately about everything that happened.

I am still pissed about what he did and the damages he caused and I sure do think he should be held accountable for what he did. I am hoping that this latest set of events might help to scare him sober so to speak but I really don't know.

The man has a history of mental problems. Not sure if this last hospital stay was to try to take care of those problems or if it would just look like the right thing to do.

I guess now I am worried about the DUI and other charges that are going to happen. He received the certified notice, just hasn't picked it up yet. Been receiving lawyers letters left and right, soliciting his business. I know things will happen when they happen for a reason. I just feel so bad about this particular DUI. I know he was drinking and shouldn't have been driving; but I almost feel like it shouldn't have happened if these mental issues are for real. I just don't know. Maybe I am being selfish. Maybe I am thinking of being alone if jail time comes around the corner.

I honestly don't know what I am trying to say. I suppose you could call it rambling again.

Maybe I am just annoyed that because of the things that he did, indirectly affect me and it just doesn't seem right.

Okay, enough whining for me..... I feel a little better.

Thanks for listening.
Hugs,
Debbie