Old 02-28-2006, 08:50 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
sunshine003

LOL pmasian, mine should add that last part to his as well because he does make counter accusations. When he told me that gem, he thought he was being so cute and funny. I actually got a kick out of it until now since I'm seeing it in action. I really never knew it was my future.

I am packing little by little. I have to go get boxes.

I do dread his coming home this evening. Obviously it's beyond the point of just leaving without him knowing now that this is going on. He's walking around acting as if I'm buying into his promises (suppose I'm walking around as if I am too). He keeps calling throughout the day from work leaving sweet messages if I don't answer, etc. Trying to talk about nothing, acting so concerned with how I'm feeling (as longas I don't mention saturday night). Now that I'm packing things today he'll know I'm leaving. I just don't want to get caught in the "I didn't do anything, you let others fill your head with BS" discussion.

I was thinking of just leaving a note for when he comes home and staying in a hotel with the kids, coming back in the morning while he's at work and continue packing, repeat until friday. Is that drama creating?