Old 02-28-2006, 06:31 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ASpouse

I think you have so many things to be anxious about .... moving, the information you received and of course his response and his empty promises.

Stay the course sunshine, it will all be fine when you are states away. Start packing just a small bag/box and let the work of packing alleviate some of your anxiety.

I know this isn't easy, but remember your resolve and your strength to make it happen. Your mom seems supportive, can you call her for some moral support? I also agree with Gelfling, this information was given to you for a reason by your HP, I just don't think you are accepting it in the spirit it was given to you. You are making it about you and it's not, it's all about him! (Sort of different since we all say "What about YOU?, but in this case, it's not about you, very confusing!)

I laugh to myself because he seems like the type of person who would be shown a picture of himself with his hand in the candy jar (so to speak), caught red handed, shown proof, and he would die denying it ever happened instead of just fessing up to his error and poor judgement. Don't you think that sort of thinking is coming from a demented mind?