View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 04:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
speed_freak

Originally Posted by Ann
Welcome Speed Freak, I'm glad you joined us.

Why is the adrenaline rush so important to you? What is it that makes you risk your life to get it? Are there deeper issues you are trying to keep stuffed?

Hugs
Ann
I've tried parking the bike... everything goes into slow motion, all I think about is the bike, or riding, I won't be able to concentrate doing work, I sleep, and dream about it... < that sounds weird hey.

I'm not saying I find some road I don't know at all, and go up it as fast as I can, most of these roads are one's I know very well, outside of towns and built up areas. I do not speed anywhere near towns etc...

there have been issues with lack of sleep, also a break up in a relation ship a while back.

I don't know why I do it... go faster, break harder, get that little heart flutter...

I feel dazed, asleep, not functioning when I'm doing something else, almost like a dream... But when I'm on the bike, it's me and the bike giving 110% working together as one, corner after corner.

I don't want to die... and I try to minimize the risks, I am trying to understand why it is that I do it though.