View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 04:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
speed_freak

addicted to speed/adrenalin...

hmmm I dunno if this counts... I wouldn't mind some ideas, input suggestions in how to deal with this sort of stuff...

haha where to start...

I ride motorcycles... anyway, I find that I can't control how fast I go, and where there used to be fear, and adrenalin, like abarrier, there is nothing now... when I'm riding, the hand is just waiting until I get out of town and onto a country road to wind it open... we aren't talking slow (140mph+) sort of speeds... and I can't control it, I race bikes, used to be an adrenalin hit... now nothing, I think I'm chasing that old high... and I'm going faster and faster to get it... even when I try not to... the speed just creeps up and up, and I am left feeling empty afterwards... I know the consquences of crashing at that speed... I've seen it happen before, but I just can't stop... I've tried not riding... my life just seems to go to a stand still... it's my one vice, I don't smoke, I don't drink... but it's equally dangerous as those 2 put together in the end... I dunno if this has made any sense, someone give us a hand here