Thread: Exhaustion
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 10:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thekillerinyou

Exhaustion

Hi again, some of you may have seen me go back and forth with my brother recently, Chris/Sun Volt...large forum, and man dial up is tough.

Anyway.

I noticed something really odd and really sucky today when I was at the airport and on the plane, hell even the ride home :/

I think since because I was practically living his life to save it for so long, ... I literally 'forgot who I am'. 17+ days...

Common and cliche.

Lots of people possibly have the mid-life crisis, or enabling to the max maybe like I've done, ...forgot who one is. Not so simple. Sigh.

Disassociative Disorder has been briefly touched upon since I registered.

Today at O'Hare in Chicago, I was early. I sat there, exhausted, and closed my eyes.

Airports are a TRIP!

I heard all of the people bustling in and out of the 2nd's most populas airport in the world.

When I did open my eyes, I really think it's crazy looking when people come off the plane with cell phones/ear plugs, LOL! Look like they're talking to themselves.

I really started to feel detached, from absolutely everything. Exhaustion? I think so, however, it made me think, exactly how much does medication versus circumstantial and very real life problems match up together?

I'm going to post this a couple different threads, just found it weird.

Was calling it a mild psychotic break earlier . I was OUT there.

Peace,

Kelly